AVOCADO LAVENDER HEMP FACE FORMULA
1 ounce glass jar: This formula has been created for lasting moisture. This is a hydrating product which will help regulate skin texture, appearance and leave a moisturized appearance. Plumps and moisturizes chronically dry skin, smooths and softens lines, and improves the tone and texture of the skin. Customers have said it works great for dry, cracked hands as well and for psoriasis patches.
Hemp Seed Oil- balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil.
Pumpkin seed oil- Rich in Vitamin E, zinc, omega 3 adn 6 fatty acids as well as antioxidants. Retains moisture, fights free radicals, helps maintain a youthful appearance.
Broccoli seed oil- Provides the antioxidant protection of essential fatty acids with unique moisturization of essential fatty acids. Full of Vitamin C and other nutrients, broccoli seed oil nourishes the skin leaving a radiant sheen for glowing skin.
Evening primrose oil- Helps heal common skin woes such as acne, wrinkles and eczema. Packed with omega 6 fatty acids, crucial for healthy skin.
refined hemp oil- help balances out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. Alleviates redness and inflammation, also rich in Vitamin E and A and promotes the healing of skin.
Jojoba oil- Soothes dry skin, anti-inflammatory, helps tame chaffing and chapping, reduces redness caused by drying. Helps ease rosacea and keeps skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex Vitamins help aid the skin to repair and has damage control properties.
Carrot seed oil- high in antioxidants, it's a natural for any anti-aging skin formula. These components can help protect your skin from environmental stressors. It gives skin just enough moisture without clogging pores, making it perfect for all skin types.pomegranate seed oil
Rosehip seed oil- Evens out skin tone and promotes cell regeneration for a more radiant brighter look. Contains essential fatty acids which help fade scars and keeps skin soft and supple.
Shea butter- Condition, tone, and soothe your skin
Avocado butter- Reduces Marks. Cure For Bright's Disease And Psoriasis. this buttery fruit is useful in curing Bright's disease. Hydrates And lightens the skin tone, reduces And prevents age spots. Works As A Natural sunscreen, antioxidants for healthy skin, clears skin and prevents acne.
Mango butter- A natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasingskin's overall youthful look.
Frankincense EO- Anti-Aging and Wrinkle Fighter. Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tightenskin to naturally slow signs of aging.
Lavender EO- Help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring.
Geranium EO-Used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiantskin, geranium oil is used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, and tighten the skin.
At Righteous Skin, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Hana Organic Skincare is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.